Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Pressing matters...

hey guys....

it has been a long time since i've updated this but then there were rather pressing matter that I was caught up in. Nothing very important really, but just small stuff like my term end exams and the completion of my prost-gratiation and other small and unimportant stuff like that..

Anyways. I am back now and am really wondering if anyone ever even reads any of the stuff that i say, or put up on my blog. I know that ppl I've asked / told to visit my blog, rarely (i'm being too generous, the right word is NEVER) even bother to visit. So i guess it is a sad lonely place, just like it sez in the description... it is indeed the place u come to when ever one else has thrown u out, but as the adage goes, a friend in need is a friend indeed...

Adios amigos...

No comments: