Saturday, September 18, 2004

oops! I forgot to update this blog!

hi!

It has been ages since I last posted anything at all... I have decide to be more frequent from now on. I promise!

The past some times have been full of ups and downs... I have been living a good life in the conventional sense. But then there are always things to do, people to please, and of course our dear ol' Murphy (of Murphy's law fame) to handle! Sigh.... tht sure is a long list, ain't it?

I have decided to have a nice humourous lean to this blog... So my next task is to try and create sections here that will help me categorize the humour like Work, Mature, Dumb Boss and so on... Can anyone tell me how I can add additional pages to my blog? Is the only alternative another blog? My god! please let it not be so....

oops! The boss is here... Do mail in ur comments, ideas and suggestions so that I can update myself and the blos more frequently...

adios amigos!

No comments: