Saturday, November 21, 2009

A new begining...

The last four years have been crazy....

the more I think about it, the more I realize, just how crazy the years have been. There was some that was amazing, there was some that was average and then there was the absolutely terrible. I fell in love, was "rejected", got depressed, fell in love again. I also was in one city, then another, then back to city one. I traveled more in each of the last four years than most people travel in their whole lives. I mean more times and to more places.

I also got married and traveled abroad for the first time. Also, for the first time in my life, I wrote an exam with the intent of scoring marks. In the past, for me an exam was just something I had to do before I moved ahead; a diversion before my destination.

To cut a long story short and to fast forward here is what happened up untill last night.

I started believing that i could do more than what I was doing, and took up the task of the GMAT. I wrote the GMAT and score a decent 710. I said, "why waste this score and applied to ISB". ISB, I guess liked what I said in my essays coz they called me for an interview. Interview happened and then came the days of twiddling thumbs and biting nails. Exactly a week after that the results were announced and I was in.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have been offered admission to the ISB, class of 2011.

How the news broke, is all together a different story. Update in 24 hours or less.

until then, adios amigos!

No comments: