Tuesday, May 03, 2005

hhmm....

I am really happy today. I have been telling almost everyone I know about my blog and a few ppl have actualyl been kind enough to read the blog and then to also comment on some of my work!

It makes me feel honored to know that i have such wonderful people around me. Infact a couple of ppl even called me up and requested that i read out the last post to them.

I am feel all inspired and can literally feel the creative juices flowing once again. Life sure has it's own ways of moving up and down!

As i was speaking to people and reading out my own post, i suddenly realised that there was another, very powerful kind of human being who had not been addressed in my last post...

I have appened this to my previous post...

Do use the link on your left to send me mail to jsut leave ur comments...

aios amigos,
Jaideep

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am one of those kind souls who decided to visit yr blog. And kind enuf to hide my disappointment :)

Kishan said...

Hey jaideep,
Just saw ur blog. probably the way I found it might be interesting to you.
Shachi Posts a Comment on my Blog. I follow Shachi's Link. You have posted a Comment in Shachi's Blog and I drop in your blog.

I agree whilst writing blogs "Creative juices " flow a lot. Thinking as to what to write and what not.. Each comments makes me so happy that I will be waiting for each comment on my posts. Anyways, Your blog is really nice. Keep blogging more interesting things...and I will drop inoften to have a look at it...Do Visit my blog also, http://kishanm.blogspot.com